Monday, January 26, 2009

Mercedes-Benz


I just finished an awesome 11 days working for Mercedes Benz at the Montreal Auto Show. Montana's, the restaurant I was working at, closed a few weeks ago and I remembered that the auto show was coming up so I contacted a wonderful woman I met last year who hires all the model/actor girls to do marketing for car companies. I actually got a job!! The 5 other girls I worked with were great and I learned a ton about cars... The first few days I wanted the SMART car, now I want a B200... but I'm quite happy with my awesome, almost10 year old Honda Civic!

The plan is to do the Toronto Auto show in a few weeks which is wayyy bigger than Montreal. I would actually love to travel across the country doing these shows and meeting 24-7 communities along the way - what a great way to travel!! God truly has an awesome way of providing and bringing great people along our path.


2 comments:

Vincent said...

man, that sounds pretty sweet. I wish I could be doing that instead of grad school right now. Sounds like a lot more fun!

Good luck in toronto and have a great time!

Tawmis said...

Hey,

congrats on the car show job! Just thought I'd stop by and say thanks for the comment... God Bless.